There's one in every office. We've all worked with them. They're the first one to get there, usually the last one to leave. They seem to have an almost intuitive sense of how to solve virtually every problem in the place-- from understanding Google Analytics to the latest trend in social media.
Natasha Sanborn is that person at William Raveis Newburyport. She's intelligent, energetic and, of course, indispensable. Fortunately for us Natasha's skills go far beyond being the engine that provides in-depth understanding of cutting edge marketing solutions. With tenure at organizations such as the New England Journal of Medicine and TechTarget, Natasha is a data driven expert in integrated digital marketing strategies and now a licensed Realtor and a member of the National Association of Realtors.
Natasha is also actively involved in managing and growing a fifty-year family portfolio of properties located throughout Newburyport, known as Pearson Properties, former owner of the Essex Street Inn for over 30 years. So needless to say she is extremely street smart when it comes to understanding the local market.
If that wasn't enough, she is a skilled graphic designer, digital marketing and media-maven, and recently received The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Marketing Specialist Certification.
If you're interested in working with Natasha give her a call or stop by the office. She's that really smart, talented young woman who can answer just about any question you have.
- Board of Directors, Greater Newburyport REALTORS 2019
- Chair, Marketing, Communication & PR Committee, Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS 2018
- Marketing Specialist Certification, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World 2017
- Social Media Specialist, William Raveis Real Estate 2016
- Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Prior to pursuing a career in Real Estate Natasha spent 10+ years in Marketing and Advertising with tenure at organizations such as The New England Journal of Medicine and TechTarget. Throughout her career she has become a data driven expert in integrated digital marketing strategies, including custom advertising, branding, demand generation, sales enablement, SEO/SEM, and social media, creating effective, results-oriented programs for clients such as IBM, and HP, cultivating relationships and augmenting sales organizations.